Travel and Local Info
*Transport will be provided from Soekarno-Hatta airport to hotel Novotel (both ways). For such transport arrangement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Soekarno-Hatta International airport is the main airport serving Jakarta – capital of Indonesia
- 61 International and domestic airports serving all major cities in the country
- STMIK Raharja (proposed workshop venue) only 20 minutes away from airport. Strategic location. Nearest and most convenient. We will provide 4 Cars to pick up the participants and bring to Hotel.(Recommended)
- To reach the venue from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, you could use taxi which provided specially as transportation facility from the airport to Jakarta and vise versa. When you get a taxi there will be charges for three items: the taxi fare, toll charge and surcharge fee. Recommended taxies to charter are Silver Bird, Blue Bird or Pusaka (another taxi under Blue Bird management), Express and Putra.
- When you get out of the airport exit gate you would see many people try to greet and persuade you to use their taxi service or other services. We do not recommend you to take any of their services.
- Damri buses from or to the airport are coming and going to several destinations that covers Gambir Station, Blok M, Kemayoran, Rawamangun, Kampung Rambutan, Pasar Minggu, Lebak Bulus, Tanjung Priok, Bogor, Cikarang, Merak, Bekasi and Serang. The destination is written on the windshield, so if you want to ride Damri make sure you get in to the right bus. The bus fare is around Rp20,000 to Rp35,000 depends on the destination. Damri buses are operated from about 07:00am to 10:00pm.
INFO FOR TAXI
Surcharge for Soekarno Hatta airport taxi
Additional fee for surcharge
- Zona I (Rp 10.500): Tangerang, Kalideres, Teluk Naga, Cipondoh, Pantai Indah Kapuk, Cengkareng, Grogol, Kebon Jeruk.
- Zona II (Rp 9.000): Penjaringan, Pademangan, Tanjung Priok, Kemayoran, Cempaka Putih, Tambora, Tanah Abang, Jatinegara, Tebet, Mampang, Kebayoran Baru, Kebayoran Lama, Ciledug, Pondok Aren, Bumi Serpong Damai.
- Zona III (Rp 7.500): Koja, Kelapa Gading, Cilincing, Pulogadung, Cakung, Duren Sawit, Pondok Gede, Kampung Makasar, Kodya Bekasi, Kramat Jati, Pasar Minggu, Pasar Rebo, Ciracas, Cipayung, Limo, Jati Sampurna, Cilandak, Jagakarsa, Ciputat, Pamulang, Sawangan, Kodya Bogor, Kab. Bogor, Kodya Depok.
- Flag fall : Rp 7.000,–
- On way : Rp 3.600,– per km
- On hold : Rp 42.000,– per jam
JAKARTA WEATHER AND CLIMATE CHART
Indonesian Time zone is GMT+7 (Jakarta)
The voltage in Jakarta is 220V-50Hz. Plugs are usually as below and accept 2-3 pins plugs. 2 pins plug is recommended.