Call for Demos
IEEE MMSP 2014 Call for demos
The 16th International Workshop on Multimedia Signal Processing will be held in STMIK Raharja, Jakarta, Indonesia, on September 22-24, 2014. This year’s event has a new theme “Internet-of-Thing (IoT) Multimedia”.
Important dates for demos
- Demo Submissions: June 22, 2014
- Author notification: July 2, 2014
Authors are invited to submit DEMOS in all application areas identified in the MMSP 2014 call for papers. Prospective presenters in the demonstration session are required to submit an abstract, which must be 1 page paper with 10 minutes video using
conference management supply by Microsoft. The abstract will clearly identify at least:
- The technology to be demonstrated and its novelty
- Interactivity with the audience, if any
- The equipment provided by the demonstrator
- The equipment required at the place of the demo
Abstract submissions will be evaluated by a committee formed by technical experts from academia and industry. Demonstrations will be selected on the basis of their technical quality and their potential interest for attendees of MMSP 2014. Interactive demonstrations will be very positively considered.
The Demo Track solicits contribution from both the Academia and the Industry.